Well we have been busy busy busy...and this sad lil blog has been neglected. No scrapping has been done in this house due to mainly illness -
- a trip to Gero for the first week of the school holidays
- both girls got sick - for the following TWO weeks - we were stuck at home - missed b'day parties and play dates. It nearly drove me crazy!!!!
- one trip with Lola to PMH - she had Bronculitious(sp?) and was struggling to breathe(scary much???).Worked out it's viral so they couldn't give her anything to clear it!
- Dh got a mild dose of the flu and so did I.
- We had my brother's 40th - lots of fun!
- good news is I've got another half day of work which is excellent - I really LOVE my job!
- constantly trying to declutter and organise this house - does anyone else struggle with this?
- switching some rooms around - dining room into the formal lounge room which we never use and making the dining room into a playroom for the girls! The painter is here right now painting it all white! I'm going for a girly shabby chic look!
- Lola has decided to start toilet training - by herself! Clever chook - but she is constantly taking her nappy off - it's time consuming but great too!!! So different to Miss P - she took AGES!!!
- Lola is so busy these days - she thinks she is running the show!
- Poppy has started some fun Tiny Tots Tennis lessons - the guys running it are excellent! I really want her to try a range of activities and to find out what she really enjoys.
- We are all much better now and hopefully some creativeness will occur!Hoping to join in the CC at Scrapbooksavvy this weekend!
Hope all is well in your world....