Yep I do LOVE Christmas! Our tree is not up yet as I'm uncertain where to put it...Miss Lola will attack it I'm sure...so I think we may pop it in the front lounge this year. I would love it in the new family room but don't think it would last long in there!
As usual we have a million things going on...
- My b'day...quiet one - but DH took me to the movies - which I just love doing! Lots of pressies and fun. My sister bought me these M- cups - LOVE them! Got lots of vouchers and money - saving it all for the sales!LOL!
- Playgroup Christmas party - it was sooooooooo HOT but lots of fun...Poppy's face painting was gorgeous. She loved her book and skipping rope from Father Christmas but was even more impressed with the yellow golf ball she found in the playground - go figure!
- Sorting, clearing out, selling and giving away all our little baby clothes and toys.
- Poppy had her last day of 3 year old Kindy - more partying...off to a new school next year!
- I finish my teaching this week - yay for holidays. New teaching job next year which is very exciting!
- Just making my Christmas cards- way behind this year. Getting a photo of both girls is tricky! Lola is a wriggler!
- Tiny bits of scrapping - time and tiredness get me everytime!
- Most of the presents bought and wrapped!
- Now to sort out the menu for Christmas day - it's at our house this year, for the first time - hoping to keep it delicious but casual. Being the youngest in my family I usually just turn up to everyone else's place wearing a new dress and holding a bottle of champas and a salad!LOL! Now it's finally my turn!
- Planning fun and creative things to do in the holidays - want to do lots of fun family activities!
- Lola is on the front cover of Scrapbooking Memories Mag this month- YAY! I've never had a cover before...am dying to see it!
- Had our "girls night out" - annual Christmas Dinner, drinks, carryon! Haven't been out much this year but now Lola is older it's getting easier! I had a ball - new dress, fake tan, new hair do....great food, gorgeous girlfriends - soooo much fun! Love my chicks!
I'm actually sure there is more but that's all I can think of....anyone still read this? Will be back to post some LOs up!
Are you crazy busy or super organised - or both!?