Like everyone it's been a fun and busy few weeks....
- last of the presents bought and wrapped
- Staff Christmas party - ummmmmm one to many champers! But you get that!
- Photos with Santa at David Jones - Lola did sit on his knee but didn't look overly happy. LOL! But at least we got a photo, the little boy in front of us just wouldn't look at the camera or Santa!
- We are all on holidays - YAY, YAY, YAY!
- Had early Christmas with the Corbett family - everyone was very spoilt, I have lots of cash for the sales, the girls got zhu zhu pets, dolls, a beautiful wooden fairy house... and that's just the beginning!
- Off to Gero for a week - my family for Christmas this year. Poppy is counting down the days, she ADORES her older cousins.
- I did rush my Christmas cards but at least I got them done! I do love the pic of the girls!
I really am hoping to do some scrapping in January....I have lots to catch up on!
To anyone who still actually reads this - more of a family record than a scrapping blog at the moment, wishing you a Merry and safe Christmas!