Well I haven't updated for a few weeks due to lack of creating, lack of photos, lack of sleep and up until the other day lack of internet. We had a problem with our connection but it is all fixed now. Have had a look on my fav. blogs but just lurking not leaving comments - so sorry for that will do the rounds soon!
What's been going on??? Well....
- Poppy is still a little unsettled with her sleep and the average wake up time seems to be 5.30am - which I detest! I have never been a morning person but adjusted to our previous 6.30am start. That one hour less just seems like sooooooooo much more - plus it's so cold and pitch black...god knows why she would even want to get up. We have tried everything but it seems this is it for now! Thank god my DH gets up to her all week and I do the weekends. She is still pushing boundries but that is just the "toddler" stage I guess.
- Pregnancy insomnia has also hit so I doze in and out of uneventful sleep from 2.30am onwards - very draining. But I guess I'll be up with a newborn soon so best get use to it!LOL!
- Scrapping - little or nil due to tiredness....hope to tackle a few things ASAP. Still inspired by so many chickies I know IRL and online! I was excited to win a prize for the White with One challenge blog - check it out...it's a fun challenge blog!
- Our reno plans had one "glitch" but should pass council in the next week or two - then the back of my house is getting ripped off - OMG what were we thinking? Well it has to be done and the sooner the better - I'm nervous, excited and scared all at the same time!
- Have been working quite a bit at school - we had book week dress up day - I went to work dressed as pirate! A very FAT pirate LOL!
- Starting to get bits and pieces ready for the new bub - only 11 weeks to go! I can't believe how quickly it seems to be going! I can't wait to meet him/her... I feel pretty good but my cocix(sp?) joint has gone and it is pretty painful!
- We are off to see the Justine Clarke concert this week with some friends and their toddlers so I'm sure Poppy will have a ball!
- The weather is glorious here so I'll be heading outside for some sunshine...
- Back with some scrapping later....