Well the school holidays have been and gone! We love the holidays because DH is a teacher so we had him home for two weeks! Yay! We have been super busy and had lots of fun!
- Went to Gero to see my family - Poppy had a ball hangin' with her big cousins, Lola was sick so we stayed in alot!
- went to the Royal Show - left Lola with Nanny, so Poppy had a fabulous time! She LOVES the rides and has no fear! Loved the animals, face painting, games, food, showbags and the train ride home!
- Went to the cutest fairy party at a fairy shop
- Culling all my baby stuff - learnt how to list on e-bay and am selling at a baby market in Nov.
- Getting rid of a pile of scrapping stuff - have given away literally about 100 pieces of paper!
- Some scrapping - for the Boxx comp. - lots of fun!
- Trips to into the city, the park and playground.
- Trying to still sort out the house - reserected this old dresser for Poppy's room - very shabby chic - she loves it too!It's a really old kitchenette -partially stripped it, took the top and the doors off and add the baskets. I nearly gave it to my sister two weeks ago - lucky I didn't!
- Now back at work...and a job change for next year is in the wind! A new position and I'm pretty excited about it. I have LOVED my job for the last two years but my position as it has been is no longer available!
- Organising Poppy and Lola's birthdays and Lola's baptism.
- Started making some cute felt/fabric/vintage button hair clips to sell.
- More kids craft with Poppy - I LOVE making things with paper plates - they are cheap and so adaptable. The ideas are endless.
First one is a garden collage. You can do any theme. We've also made an under the sea one. You could do the beach, a jungle, space, fairyland, dinosaur land etc $2 shops are great for items to use. Paint the paper plate and then glue on other bits and pieces - it's that simple.(I cut out the clouds and she positioned the rest)!Second one - an old favourite - paper plate fish! Cut out a triangular section and staple on as a tail. Paint, then for "scales" cut patti cake liners into quarters. Glue on in rows! Add a wobbley eye or a hand drawn one!She's pretty proud of her work! LOL!