God, can it really have been a year already? Athough in some ways it just feels like she has always been here.
Lola is such a loving, clever, pretty little girl. I just adore her. She completes our family in so many ways -she is the perfect play mate for Poppy. There is nothing more special than the bond of sisters. She looks alot like her dad and I I know he loves that she does! And she will always be my baby girl!
At One -
- says mum.Bubba, lola, dad, nan, nanna(bananna), no, hello, bye, "awwwwwww" when you cuddle her, "uh-oh".And a whole heap of babbling and humming!
- crawls everywhere, cruises standing against furniture, "free" stands next to furniture.
- Eats quite well - just weaned from breast feeding but not keen on cows milk yet.
- Loves to play "chasey" with Poppy, loves exploring, outside play - eating sand! Loves to climb!
- Hums and rocks, claps to music.
- Laughs alot, giggles and smiles alot!
- Sleeps really well - 12 hours straight - just starting to wake earlier.
- Two bottom teeth only
- Size 0 and 1 in clothes
- She is over an easy baby - lots of fun and so easy to love and enjoy!
Last Year - meeting Poppy.
This year enjoying her first ever cupcake!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY GORGEOUS GIRL!