Thursday, March 31, 2011

Savvy CC challenges...

Well I really wanted to get back to pushing some papers around so I got 2 out of 4 challenges done for the March Scrapbook Savvy Cyber Crop. Was hoping to get all the challenges done but didn't have enough time!For Kerryn's Challenge - Using up older stash and a card with the left overs!



And this one was for Anthea's challenge - use papers older than 2010, no cardstock & make an embellishment! Some older Basic Grey papers that I had floating around - very girly!

Pretty dodgy photos - sorry - but I will have my new printer/scanner up and running next week thank god! LOL!


I'm off to Uni all weekend - don't mind it so far but I am not looking forward to the 6000 word assignment! Wahhhhhhhhh! At least we can pick our own topic. I'm going to research "natural playgrounds/playspaces" which I am really interested in! I'm hoping to persuade my boss to add lots of plants and natural features to our new playground! We requested a hill or mound in our grassed area and they agreed to putting it in! There is nothing cuter than a bunch of 3 year olds rolling down that lil hill! They really love it!


I've got lots of kids art/craft to share...leading up to Easter.... stay tuned!


X

3 comments:

Chloe said...

Wow! Gorgeous pages and card :-) great you got to play along!! Good luck with your assignment ... I remember the dreaded days of uni assignments!!! :-(

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

arrhhhhhh I have missed your beautiful work and my how these two darlings have grown... STUNNING layouts xox

Anthea said...

so love seeing your scrapping again Mel! gorgeous projects for the savvy CC, thankyou for playing along