Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day...

I whipped up these cards for my MIL and Great Grandma "Oma"...we also filled them with printed photos of the girls and candles/candle holders & an Oroton wallet for my MIL. She constantly minds my girls while I work and although she has everything under the sun if we find one or two really nice things that she will like I will buy it in thanks for all her help! We had a wonderful day...breakfast in bed then onto lunch out with the inlaws. The girls were really well behaved and the food was great! I was spoilt. I have really wanted a pizza maker for ages so I got one of those. But in true tradition I also got a new vintage style Kate Hill handbag! Both presents were my favourite colour - red!Of course though, the things we love the best are the homemade pressies! And Poppy was sooooo excited to wake me up this this gorgeous poster! It cracks me up, I think my dress is upsidedown and I lost a shoe somewhere but I LOVE it. And the writing is spot on!

And I love this pic of Miss P smooching with her great grandmother "Oma". They get along famously and I know my girls are so blessed to have such wonderful grandparents!


Hope all the mums had a wonderful and love filled day! X

2 comments:

Sar said...

Beautiful xx

Rachael Funnell said...

Gorgeous Cards!! Lucky You, with the Gifts......
XXX