Saturday, May 21, 2011

Canvas play....

I have seen LOTS of scrappers playing with canvas art and mixed media lately, so I thought I'd have a crack. I will eventually sign up for the full SHE ART tutorial but for now I just had a look at Kristy's blog and watched the free tutorials. I first had a play on simple shipping cards, above!



Then played with a background for a canvas for Poppy's room!

And finished it like this! It was loads of messy fun and didn't take much time at all! I'm really happy with it and have plans for one for Lola and a larger one for the hallway!



I have two LOs on the go and will post them later!


Winter has finally hit so I might get a bit more crafting/scrapping done indoors!

XX

2 comments:

Maria said...

I've just done the She Art course Melissa and I loved it! Christy is just great and they are really good value courses. I've registered for the "Three Hearts" one too. I love what you've been doing!

miasmummy said...

OH WOW!!!! I too am having a go at a canvas, must get back to it!! Yours looks so fabulous, I ALWAYS love your style!! Wow!! Lucky Poppy!! xxx