Created this lil number for the "White with One" challenge blog...yep - another button tree - LOL!
OMG....I was maddly trying to catch the post late this afternoon, parcles everywhere, people everywhere, Poppy touching everything and my DH rings as his Grandmother was in a bit of a delema(long story!) So in a fluster I paid all my postage and ran out only to just realise tonight, that the pizza box I had posted wasn't sealed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bugger....there are three LOs and all their paper work in there!
Wahhhhhhhhhh! I wonder if they realised - they normally tape them for me? I'll be on the their door step at 8am tomorrow morning! So annoyed with myself!!!! But on a lighter note...
....You made my day Lisa!!!! With this lil number....Who gets the “Brilliante Webblog Award“?Websites and blogs of your choice for their designs that are especially noteworthy.
Here are the Award Rules:
1. The winner can take the logo
2. Place a link to the person that send you the award
3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Scrapbooking-Blogs, which by its currency,the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy
4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.
5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they’ve won an Award
OK so Lisa nominated a whole lot of girls who's blogs I adore....so I'm going with
ALL these girls are linked on the side ->
1. Julie Heard - Hello!!!! her work is amazing!!!!! Eyecandy and inpiration for any scrapper!Always so many well designed and created LOs and not to mention those CUTE kiddos of hers!
2. Malin - OMG..L..talk about TALENT!!! This girl rocks my world with her BEAUTIFUL LOs. She has an amazing eye for colour, pattern and design! Just amazing!
3. Maz - gotta love thos bright and funky LOs...so much fun, joy and texture in her LOs while still balancing the whole white space factor! Like me she LOVES to cluster.... go Maz!
4. Mel Connell - you should really see her work in real life! I get to paw over it at my LSS Scraptivate! I honestly don't know anyone one else with her style...it's funky, fun, busy but clean, she can use all sorts of combinations and they just "work"....LOVE HER WORK!
5.Belinda - stunning photos, clean, minimal LOs that speak volumes! Always a gorgeous insight into her sweet family life too!
6. Melissa Heather - sweet photos, gorgeous designs and use of PPs...this girl not only rocks scrapping she is a wonderful friend too!
7. Ali M.- Mia's mummy - Love the way she scraps, love the little insights into her delicious cooking and lovely family! Always open and honest! I draw so many similarities - both of us with lil girls and now both prego! LOVE her blog!
More LOs under construction!!!