Well the wonderful Miss Poppy turns THREE today! My god the time just flies...
She was thoroughly spoilt with a scooter & helmet, art board and art set, large Dora doll &
Dora laptop, tea set, clothes, puzzles and books and a mini keyboard! With more to come....OMG ruined I tell ya!
We opened pressies, then went to Playgroup to share some pink cupcakes...and Poppy doesn't mind bashing out the Birthday song to herself ! She is having a party on Sunday at one of those toddler indoor centres - easy - no cooking and no cleaning up - I'm very happy with that one! And has requested Stawberry Shortcake cake - so I've gone with that theme!
At Three she...
- loves books and loves being read to - any book, any time!
- can count to 27
- knows most colours
- knows all the basic shapes ie circle, square...
- loves people - will chat to anyone who looks her way, completely social
- is into Yo Gabba Gabba and Dora and Playschool
- loves water and sand
- loves outdoor play, the park, swings, the backyard - collects sticks and leaves...
- is a tiny eater - far too busy for food
- is strong willed, noisy, has a great sense of humour already
- loves to sing and dance around the house all day long
- collects the mail daily and is thrilled to find those envelopes waiting for her
- is a great sleeper - still has an afternoon nap every day!
- Love creative roleplay and dress ups - loves to play "cafe" - making 'chino's for everyone!
- Has just become a big sister and is loving and gentle with Lola
- loves blowing out candles at everyone else's birthdays
- Is affectionate but also independent
- Adores her daddy
- Is a bright ray of sunshine in our lives
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY GORGEOUS GIRL!