Well we have had a hectic week but I guess everyone feels like this at this time of the year! Am madly making 50+ thankyou cards for Lola's gifts, then it will be onto Christmas cards - I only had the chance to take photos of the girls today. Poppy is happy to pose now - last year she was scared of the Santa hat and refused to wear it...bit tricky with Lola being so little and floppy LOL but we'll use what we got!
What's been happening -
*scrapping for the Scraploot blog
*scrapping for Wicked Kits
* Thankyou cards
* About to whip up Christmas Cards
* Dying to get some LOs done - challenge blogs like White with One.
* Putting up a small Christmas Tree today - with renovations going on there is limited room!
* We had our playgroup Christmas party...great family day!
* My birthday yesterday - got a gorgeous vintage ring from DH - marcasite, black enamel - art deco - gorgeous, chockies, candles, lipstick, lots of cash and vouchers...spoilt!!! Had fish and chips at the beach with friends!
* Last of the Christmas shopping
Sooooooooooo here is a RAK....overflowing with Christmas papers(about 15), ribbons, stamps, felt deers etc... if you would like this to make it's way to your place leave your name and we'll pick out a random winner later this week... 'Tis the season!