A dash of scrapping - LOVE LOVE LOVE these papers from KAISERCRAFT... I was sent some goodies to play with(tonnes actually!!!) The green is more lime IRL....so lovely!And Poppy and her Gf hanging out at the Justine Clarke concert! LOL! Mosh pit babes!
- OMG what a hectic day!!! Miss P had a day at my sister's house so T. and I could go and pick out basically ALL..yep...ALL the fittings for the renos - that were meant to have started in mid August!(bloody council!!!! GRRRRRR) Now it' s race to see whether the baby or the bulldozer comes first! eekkkk! But I'm trying not to get stressed! It has to happen, I can't make it go any faster and what will be will be....*sigh*
- We'd a had a bit of a look previously but today confirmed -Bricks for exterior, half brick and half render(sp?) to match our 1930s house, tiles for laundry, bathroom & "powderoom" - that's what they are calling a toilet with a basin and mirror these days LOL! Internal doors and french doors for the familyroom
- All kitchen appliances - MY GOD sooooo many options but settled on - new oven, stove top, rangehood, fridge, diswasher...all in stainless steel look - fingerprint safe!!! T. is eying off some hideously HUGE TV thingo...LOL
- Tomorrow's jobs - kitchen & laundry cupboards/doors, bench tops...I know what I want just have to check prices and styles! White, white, white! And paint samples - ummmmm white!The whole baths, toilets, basins ....are doing my head in but just need to see a few more options!
- We also fitted in our hospital visit to confirm our booking - luckily only a few small "gaps" cost wise - thank god for private health cover - worth every cent! Have my Ob. appointment tomorrow....I think I'm up to weekly visits now!
- Great news - our Oma is back in her own home - although very weak and still not eating much! But she is much more comfortable there! Between the family and some services for home help she seems OK for the moment!
A HUGE CONGRATS TO NIC P. ON THE ARRIVAL OF HER NEW BABY BOY - DEACON!!!