- we've been working on the "playroom" - it has stalled due to my working.
- we went to the Playschool concert - I swear the mums and dads love it more than the kids! Such great value - and so much more "personal" than events like the massive Wiggles type concerts!
- my selfless mum came down from Geraldton to look after my girls for two weeks - what a wonderful nanny she is.
- lots of crafting with Poppy and "writing" she's very interested in words and letters at the moment
- a fun day the Perth Royal Show - just Dh, myself and Poppy - Lola is too much of a runner at the moment. Poppy had a ball with animal petting, show bags, rides and face painting.
- Planning Poppy's "Hula Hula" party - she will be FIVE!!!! And Lola's "Hungry Caterpillar" party she will be TWO! They are meant to be small parties this year but I love all the little details and making the cakes. They are growing waaaaayyyyy to quickly!
- We are now on holidays and have lots to do. The early starts are still killing me - sooooo NOT a morning person! But I have started walking - trying to lose a few more kilos and it's good for my mental state - LOL!
I desperately want to scrap, sew, create, lots of courses I'd love to do but just soooooo tired! Hopefully I'll get some photos printed this week and get creating!
I'm not sure if anyone even bothers to pop in here any more but I'm hoping to share some creativeness soon!